|Sr. Windows/Linux LEAD Systems Engineer
Seeking a qualified candidate to assume the role of Sr. Windows/Linux Systems LEAD Engineer with an Excellent Company. This position is Full Time and offers an Excellent Salary, Eligible Bonuses, and Full Range of Benefits.
~MUST HAVE EXPERIENCE WORKING IN A VERY LARGE SERVER ENVIRONMENT~
- 7-10 years hands-on technical Engineering experience
- Leadership/team management/mentorship experience needed
- Intel based hardware standalone and virtual systems.
- Performance tuning of Intel based Operating Systems
- VMWare ESX 5.5 and newer experience
- RHEL 6 & 7 and Windows 2008, 2012, 2016 OS installation, configuration, upgrades, securities, and file system management
- Active Directory, GPO
- Windows/Linux utilities and scripts- must have strong scripting skills ie; Powershell, shell..etc
- Kernel performance tuning and analysis
- System back-up and recovery (IBM TSM Protect) and disaster recovery.
- Networking and distributed computing concepts, file system concepts (NFS/NIS), DNS and TCP/IP, SAN)
- System monitoring tools
- Experience in hardware and software installations, patch installations, upgrades and maintenance
- Must have strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong problem solving skills
- Working in Production Environment - weekend work required as needed
Unfortunately, we cannot consider sponsorship for H1B Visa’s at this time
At DSN, we bring 25 years of experience and expertise in the information systems industry. We are committed to securing rewarding careers for our qualified candidates, while providing our clients with the best talent available. Our searches are selective, confidential and informed by a comprehensive knowledge of today's IT marketplace.
If you are qualified and available, please apply using the link provided. Someone from our team will reach out promptly to discuss the role.