SR. IT SECURITY ENGINEER - LINUX- PEN TEST
**IT SECURITY**IT SECURITY TOOLS**IT PENETRATION TESTING ** ETHICAL HACKING**
**IT RISK ASSESSMENTS** LINUX PLATFORM** IT SECURITY ARCHITECTURE**
FULL TIME/PERM, EXCELLENT COMPANY, SALARY + BONUS ELIG AND BENEFITS
MUST possess deep technical knowledge of Linux platforms, strong understanding of security management and best practices
- Proven expertise working in a large enterprise IT Linux environment
- Proven hands-on technical experience with Security Architecture
- Expert expertise with ethical hacking and penetration testing, identifying vulnerabilities and author penetration test reports
- Deep understanding of Linux platforms in security management and best practices
- Adept at detecting security gaps, building plans detailing findings and ability to think outside the box with creative ideas to solve and prevent
- Deep understanding of how "attackers" strategize, plan to attack/penetrate networks.
- Strong understanding of basic "defender" expertise (DFIR) and what defenders are looking for to identify malware, breaches, exploits.....
- Strong knowledge of configuring authentication, crypto 2FA
- Core Service Expert
- Control Design, Gold Image and Build Process Management
- Develop custom solutions and controls to remediate vulnerabilities
~Company is unable to consider H1B Candidates at this time~
At DSN, we bring over 25 years of experience and expertise in the information systems industry. We are committed to securing rewarding careers for our qualified candidates, while providing our clients with the best talent available. Our searches are selective, confidential and informed by a comprehensive knowledge of today's IT marketplace.
- Set polices/procedure to ensure security of IT assets and protect from access or destruction
- Lead project teams in planning and implementation of security measures in accordance with company policies/procedures/compliance (HIPAA, Sarbanes-Oxley, SAS70, DIACAP, and PCI)
- Work with team to perform risk assessments, security audits of internal and external standards.
- Strong understanding & experience with information security tools.
- Desired IT security certifications: CISSP, CISM a big plus
- Proven strong leadership skills to coordinate various teams to work cohesively planning projects, delegating workloads and responsibilities
- Experience working in a fast- paced IT environment, ability to multi-task and manage time effectively