IT SYSTEMS ENGINEER - ADMINISTRATOR
3 AREAS OF “HANDS ON” EXPERTISE NEEDED
-WINDOWS - LINUX SERVERS
-MS SQL SERVER – DB2-
-VMWARE - CITRIX- INSTALLATION-CONFIGURATION
GLOBAL COMPANY ~ FULL TIME/PERM –
**Great opportunity with a mid-sized company; experience needed working with various infrastructure disciplines**
The following technology/experience needed for this role:
***CANNOT CONSIDER SPONSORSHIP OF H1B AT THIS TIME***
At DSN, we bring over 25 years of experience and expertise in the information systems industry. We are committed to securing rewarding careers for our qualified candidates, while providing our clients with the best talent available. Our searches are selective, confidential and informed by a comprehensive knowledge of today's IT marketplace.
- Windows Server – Active Directory - design, build, implement, document, testing, patch management and support
- Windows Cloud Services- Microsoft / Office 365, AWS, and Rackspace
- SQL Server Database knowledge/expertise- MS SQL, DB2 design, virtualization (VMware), and regular maintenance including performance tuning, archiving, capacity planning, upgrades, and patches to ensure efficient data storage and flow.
- Citrix XenServer – maintain virtual servers
- Linux - installation and configuration